Location: Toronto, ON
Are you a master at organizing people and meetings? Do you anticipate needs and understand
logistics and problem solving in a rapidly growing business setting? We are looking for a tech-savvy,
experienced executive assistant to support the senior executive team at Orange Gate.
This role provides comprehensive support to the CEO/Founder, VP/GM and other
senior managers as required. Duties include but are not limited to:
a) Managing and maintaining executive calendars; acting as the gatekeeper for scheduling
meetings with CEO, coordinating all meeting logistics including WebEx/Skype conference
calls and speaking engagements;
b) Planning executive travel itineraries and logistics for transporting our robots to events;
c) Drafting and editing correspondence, presentations and other meeting materials as
required, including meeting agendas, note-taking and distributing minutes.
d) Researching people, companies and topics as requested to ensure the CEO is properly
prepared for meetings;
e) Preparing and verifying monthly expense reports; liaison with book-keeper and accountant;
f) Liaising with the building landlord and vendors as needed to ensure the smooth operation
of the office (eg. Office supplies, janitorial services, etc.);
g) Receiving visitors and hospitality logistics for internal meetings.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in an Executive Assistant capacity supporting VP or C-level leaders
• Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail
• Capacity to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, agency environment
• Collaborative and able to give and receive feedback in a respectful team environment
• Fluent in English (spoken and written); working knowledge of French would be an asset
• High level of proficiency in MS Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Familiarity with Salesforce, SmartSheet, WebEx (and ability to quickly learn new tools and apps)
This position is full-time. We operate with a standard 37.5 hour work week (Monday to Friday ~9:30am
– 5:30pm). The hours of work involved in this position may be irregular and are those hours required to
meet the objectives of the employment.
About Orange Gate Consulting:
We help technology organizations engage their people in digital transformation, tell the stories of data-driven
processes and visualize the future of robots and AI.
Within our Design & Development Studio, our approach is different. We combine best practice design,
business analysis and communications with expertise in IT Governance, IT Service Management and
Our clients trust us to synthesize complex, data-rich material to enable them to communicate faster to the
relevant internal audiences.
Perks of working at Orange Gate include: participating in videos and events to support our robot apps; daily
huddles, team birthday celebrations, “Fun Friday” show & tell / training sessions, optional health benefits.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org